English Class 12 Chapter 10 Bihar Board
12th English 100 Marks Chapter 10 Objective : Here you can find Bihar Board class 12th english 100 marks Objective questions for bihar board exam 2022. India Through a Traveller’s Eyes objective questions is very important for board exam 2022. India Through a Traveller’s Eyes written by Pearl S. buck.
India Through a Traveller’s Eyes Objective Questions
- Which type of prose-piece is India through a traveller’s eye ?
(d.) short story
Ans (b.) travelogue
- Who has written ‘India through a traveller’s eye?
(a.) H E Bates
(b.) Mahatma Gandhi
(c.) Pearl S Buck
(d.) Shiga Naoya
Ans (c.) Pearl S Buck
- Pearl S Buck is an …………. writer.
Ans (a.) American
- Pearl S Buck had a/an
Ans (b.) Indian
- Why did Pearl S Buck visit India?
(a.) to see the young intellectuals of cities
(b.) to see the Taj Mahal
(c.) to see the peasants in the village
(d.) to see the young intellectuals in the cities and peasants in the village
Ans (d.) to see the young intellectuals in the cities and peasants in the village
- The writer visited India ….. family doctor.
(a.) after independence
(b.) during first world war
(c.) during 2nd world war
(d.) on 15th Aug 1947.
Ans (c.) during 2nd world war
- Who was the prime minister of England during 2nd world war ?
(a.) Neville Chamberlain
(b.) Theresa May
(c.) Winston Churchill
(d.) Robert Walpole
Ans (c.) Winston Churchill
- Who invaded Kashmir?
Ans (d.) Europeans
- According to the writer, the Indian belongs to ……. Race.
Ans (b.) Caucasoid
- The first woman president of the general assembly of the United state was a/an …….
Ans (c.) Indian
- In the words of writer ,the most pitiable condition of the farmer was in ..
Ans (b.) India
- Nazism was associated with …………
(a.) Mustafa kamal pasha
(b.) Colonel Nasir
(c.) Adolf Hitler
Ans (c.) Adolf Hitler
- Who does the writer blames for all the ills of India?
Ans (c.) English
- The God’s earth was written by ……….
(a.) Anton Chekhov
(b.) H E Bates
(c.) Zakir Hussain
(d.) Pearl S Buck
Ans (d.) Pearl S Buck
- On a visit of a certain village the young host of the writer could speak fair ………………..
Ans (a.) English
- Who was the head of hostť’s family.
(b.) eldest brother
(c.) grand father
Ans (b.) eldest brother
- What made the Indian enervated and exhausted.
Ans (d.) Colonisation
- According to the writer, what is the main quality of a leader.
Ans (d.) selflessness
19 .The one who leave their home to just spread the Christianity are called ..
Ans (d.) Missionary
- Which book of Pearl S Buck is based on Indian background.
(a.) East wind west wind
(b.) Come,my beloved
(c.) The good earth
(d.) A house divided
Ans (b.) Come,my beloved