English Class 12 Chapter 7 Bihar Board
12th English 100 Marks Chapter 7 Objective : Here you can find Bihar Board class 12th english 100 marks Objective questions for bihar board exam 2022. Macavity : The Mystery Cat objective questions is very important for board exam 2022. Macavity : The Mystery Cat written by John Donne.
Macavity : The Mystery Cat Objective Questions
- Who has written the poem ‘Macavity:the mystery cat’?
(a.) W H Auden
(b.) Walt Whitman
(c.) T S Eliot
(d.) John Donne
Ans (c.) T S Eliot
- T S Eliot belongs to …… and finally settled in …… .
(a.) Germany, France
(b.) America, Ireland
(c.) England, America
(d.) America, England
Ans (d.) America, England
- He was awarded Nobel Prize for literature in ……
Ans (d.) 1948
- T S Eliot was a …….. Century poet.
Ans (d.) 20th
- The wasteland is written by
(a.) W B Yeats
(b.) T S Eliot
(c.) Leo Tolstoy
(d.) John Keats
Ans (b.) T S Eliot
- Macavity is an ………. .
(b.) Ugly cat
Ans (a.) Outlaw
- Macavity is called a …….. .
(b.) Black Horse
(d.) Hidden Paw
Ans (d.) Hidden Paw
- He is called the bafflement for
(a.) Central intelligence Agency
(b.) inter Service Intelligence
(d.) Scotland Yard
Ans (d.) Scotland Yard
- What is Scotland yard ?
(a.) Headquarter of American Police
(b.) Headquarter of London Police
(c.) Headquarter of Irish Police
(d.) Headquarter of German Police
Ans (b.) Headquarter of London Police
- Macavity breaks the law of
Ans (c.) Gravity
- Macavity is a ……. cat.
Ans (c.) Ginger
- Macavity sways his head like a ………
Ans (b.) Snake
- Macavity is called the ………. of depravity.
Ans (b.) Monster
- Mungojerrie and griddlebone are also ………. .
Ans (a.) cats
- The poet compares Macavity to ……. .
Ans (d.) Napoleon
- Who is responsible for every crime that takes place in London ?
(d.) London police
Ans (b.) Macavity
- Macavity is full of ………