English Class 12 Chapter 8 Bihar Board
12th English 100 Marks Chapter 8 Objective : Here you can find Bihar Board class 12th english 100 marks Objective questions for bihar board exam 2022. How Free is the Press objective questions is very important for board exam 2022. How Free is the Press written by Dorothy L Sayers.
How Free is the Press Objective Questions
- Dorothy L Sayers was the first lady graduate from ……….
Ans (c.) Oxford
- Which of the following is the creation of Dorothy L Sayers?
(b.) A suitable boy
(c.) Unnatural death
(d.) Pride and prejudice
Ans (c.) Unnatural death
- The central doctrine of democracy is that the state is the …………. Of the people.
Ans (d.) servant
- Dorothy L Sayers says that press is not free .
(d.) at most places
Ans (a.) everywhere
- The policy of suppression of speech, communication, or other information by the government authorities.
Ans (d.) censorship
- How many chief factors are there which controls the editorial policy?
Ans (a.) two
- The chief factors that controls the editorial policy are advertisers and ……..
Ans (b.) Owners
- …….. is the special accomplishment of the press interview
Ans (c.) garbling
- The state of being without money.
Ans (c.) Bankruptcy
- Who was the founder of Daily Mail , London?
(a.) Dorothy L Sayers
(b.) Lord Northcliffe
(c.) Robert Walpole
(d.) Johannes Gutenberg
Ans (b.) Lord Northcliffe
- A form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
Ans (c.) Caesarism
- lf there is anything that the writer detest is
Ans (b.) gardening
- How many terms of misrepresentation are there counted by the writer?
Ans (d.) six
- ………….,false emphasis and suppression of context are some of the ways of spreading unreality in the newspapers.
(c.) sensational headlines
Ans (c.) sensational headlines
- Intentional spreading of stories of outstanding achievement is called
Ans (c.) miracle-mongering
- Most of the British newspapers in Central London have their offices in .
(b.) Flat street
Ans (b.) Flat street