English Class 12 Chapter 7 Bihar Board
English Class 12 Chapter 6 Objective Bihar Board : A Child Born Objective Question Answer 2024 : Here You Can Find Class 12th English objective question for bihar board exam. A Child Born objective question is very important for Bihar board exam 2024. A Child Born objective question : Bihar board 12th English chapter 6 pdf download : Click to download | 100% Answer Verified Our Expert Teacher
A Child is Born Objective Questions
1. Which type of prose-piece is ‘A Child is born’?
Ans (C) essay
2. Germaine Greere belongs to
Ans (D) Australia
3. Which of the following is the work of Germaine Greer?
(A) Marriage and Moral
(B) Arms and the man
(C) The Female Eunuch
(D) A Bend in the Ganges
Ans (C) The Female Eunuch
4. In societies ,except for remarkable accidents, birth are always attended…….
Ans (B) non-technocrate
5. Infant and mother’s ………….. Rate is greater in traditional birth.
Ans (C) mortality
6. The doctor who is specialized in pregnancy and child birth is called. ……..
Ans (B) obstetrician
7. The doctor who is specialized in women’s disease and reproductive issues.
Ans (B) gynaecologist
8. In some societies women are not accepted the member of the family until they ……… child.
(D) give birth
Ans (D) give birth
9. In….. Societies, childbirth is a family affair.
Ans (C) traditional
10. In many traditional societies, the relation between mother and child is more important than that between ……..
(A) family and child
(B) husband and wife
Ans (B) husband and wife
11. Sylhet is a division In ………..
(D) South Africa
Ans (C) Bangladesh
12. In traditional societies, when the child is 7 days old, ………. ceremony is kept.
Ans (C) naming
13. What is Rupthoka in Bangladesh?
(B) fairy tale
Ans (D) music
14. In ………. Societies, the whole matter of pregnancy is a celebration.
Ans (C) traditional
15. Visiting mothers house is one of the ………. of pregnancy.
(B) bad luck
Ans (D) reward
16. Sylheti woman go to stay her.
Ans (B) mother
17. In traditional societies, the whole mother of pregnancy is a ……
Ans (D) celebration
18. A……woman has to observe various taboos, rituals and customs:
Ans (A) pregnant
19. A Child is Born is written by……
(A) Germaine Greer
(B) Martin Luther King Jr.
(C) J. L. Nehru
(D) Shiga Naoya
Ans (A) Germaine Greer
20. In Bangladesh…… is a kind of fairy tales:
Ans (A) Rupthoka
21. ……visited an enormous modern hospital for Bantu patients in South Africa:
(A) Sheila Kitzinger
(B) Nandini Sen
(C) Dr. Mao
(D) Ragini Kri
Ans (A) Sheila Kitzinger
22. In……children under the age of five or six are looked after by the whole family:
Ans (A) France
23. Garlands of. ……were given to a new baby:
(A) apples and banana.
(B) turmeric and garlic
(C) flowers and sugar
(D) gram and rice
Ans (B) turmeric and garlic
24. Sylheli woman and her child are given new dress on the ……day of the birth:
Ans (B) 7th
25. Germaine Greer is an……writer:
Ans (A) Australian
26. Generally a pregnant woman is sent to her…… home for childbirth :
(B) remote place
Ans (A) parents
27. In the……the husband wife due enjoy more freedom and individuality:
Ans (D) West
28. On the occassion, musical programme is given by……
(A) the dance party
(B) male numbers of family
(C) women and girls
Ans (C) women and girls
29. The ceremony is held……
(A) for boy
(B) for girl
Ans (C) both
30. In Bangladesh, children are looked after by………
(A) father only
(B) mother only
(C) whole family
Ans (C) whole family
31. During pregnancy, the best place for woman is……..
(C) her mother’s house
Ans (C) her mother’s house
32. The naming ceremony is……..
Ans (B) lovely
33. The naming ceremony is held when baby is ……. days old.
Ans (A) seven
34. In traditional births, infant and mother mortality is ..…….
Ans (B) greater
35. Traditional method of child-birth is accepted………..
Ans (C) culturally
36. Germaine Greer is an……… writer.
Ans (D) Australian
37. In Bangladesh, Rupthoka is a kind of………
(B) sweet dish
(C) fairy tales
Ans (C) fairy tales
38. ……women had given up going to international conterences:
Ans (A) Sudanese