Moving Charging & Megnetism
Class 12 Physics Chapter 4 Objective in English : Here you can find class 12th physics Objective questions for board exam 2024. Moving Charging & Magnetism objective questions is very important for board exam 2023 – 2024. mcq questions for class 12 physics chapter 4 in English. important question website
12th Physics Chapter 4 Objective Questions in English
- The current sensibility of a moving coil galvanometer increases with decrease in:
- Which of the following shows that the earth behaves as a magnet?
- The permeability of a paramagnetic substance is :
- The sensitivity of a tangent galvanometer can be increased by increasing :
- A current carrying coil is placed in a uniform magnetic field. If the coil turns through an angle θ, then the torque is directly proportional to :
- When we double the radius of a coil keeping the current through it unchanged, what happens to the magnetic field directed along its axis at far off points ?
- What happens to the magnetic field at the centre of a circular current carrying coil if we double the radius of the coil keeping the current unchanged ?
- Circular loop of radius 0.0157 m carries a current 2 A. The magnetic field at the centre of the loop is :
- A charged particle of mass m and charge q travels on a circular path of radius r i.e., perpendicular to the magnetic field B. The time taken by particle to complete on revolution is :
- What is the angle of dip at the magnetic poles ?
- A wire of length 2 metre carries a current 1 ampere, is bent to form a circle. The magnetic moment of the coil is :
- An electron having mass ‘m’ and Kinetic energy E enters in uniform magnetic field B perpendicular, then its frequency will be :
- A charge + q is sent through a magnetic field. The force acting on it is maximum w hen the angle between the direction of motion of the charged particle and the magnetic field :
- The magnetic field produced by straight current (I) carrying conductor at any point on itself is :