English Class 12 Chapter 10 Bihar Board
12th English 100 Marks Chapter 10 Objective : Here you can find Bihar Board class 12th english 100 marks Objective questions for bihar board exam 2022. My Grandmother’s House objective questions is very important for board exam 2022. Macavity : My Grandmother’s House written by Kamala Das.
My Grandmother’s House Objective Questions
- Who has written the poem ‘My grandmother’s house?
(a.) John Donne
(b.) Walt Whitman
(c.) Kamala Das
(d.) Rupert Brooke
Ans (c.) Kamala Das
- Kamla suraiya has not only written in English but also in …….
Ans (b.) Malayalam
- ‘Summer in Kolkata’ is a collection of poems by
(a.) Kamala Das
(b.) Keki N Daruwalla
(c.) John Keats
(d.) Walt Whitman
Ans (a.) Kamala Das
- The house of the poetess’ grandmother is ….. now.
Ans (a.) far
- ‘There is a house now far away where once I received love’ – is from the poem.
(a.) Song of myself
(b.) Ode to Autumn
(c.) My grandmother’s house
Ans (c.) My grandmother’s house
- Snakes were seen among …….. in My grandmother’s house’.
Ans (b.) books
- The poet’s blood turned cold like
Ans (b.) moon
- The grandmother of the poetess is …….. now.
(b.) Very old
(c.) no more
Ans (c.) no more
- Kamala Das is a/an ……. poet.
Ans (b.) Indian
- The poetess begs at ……… Door.
Ans (c.) stranger’s
- What is the name of Kamala Suraiya’s autobiography?
(a.) my story
(b.) my several worlds
(c.) A small boy and others
(d.) my experiment with truth
Ans (a.) my story
- The speaker says that she has lost her ……
Ans (d.) way
- Kamala Das was shortlisted for Noble prize in
Ans (c.) 1984
- What happened to the house after the grandmother died?
(a.) the house demolished
(b.) the house was remodeled
(c.) the house withdrew into silence
(d.) the house was sold
Ans (c.) the house withdrew into silence
- Summer in Kolkata was published in
Ans (b.) 1963