English Class 12 Chapter 2 Bihar Board
English Class 12 Chapter 2 Objective Bihar Board : Bharat is My Home Objective Question Answer 2024 : Here you can find class 12th English objective question for Bihar board exam. Bharat is My Home objective question is very important for Bihar board exam 2024. Bharat is My Home objective question : Bihar board 12th English chapter 2 pdf notes download : Click to download | 100% Answer Verified by Our Expert Teacher.
Bharat is My Home Objective Questions
1. Which type of prose piece is ‘Bharat is my home’?
Ans (C) speech
2. When did Dr. Zakir Hussain deliver the speech ‘Bharat is my home’?
Ans (B) 1967
3. According to Dr. Zakir Hussain, …………. is a prime instrument of national character.
(D) education record
Ans (D) education record
4. Dr. Zakir Hussain was born in …. and died in……………
5. Dr. Zakir Hussain was born in
Ans (B) Hyderabad
6. Dr. Radhkrishnan never lost his faith in ….
(A) essential experience
(B) essential equality
(C) essential knowledge
(D) essential humanity
Ans (D) essential humanity
7. Dr. Zakir Hussain was the.. and Dr. Radhakrishnan was the… president of India.
(A) 1st, 2nd
(B) 2nd, 1st
(C) 3rd, 2nd
(D) 2nd, 3rd
Ans (C) 3rd, 2nd
8. Dr. Zakir Hussain sees two aspect of work-Social and . ..
Ans (D) individual
9. Dr. Radhakrishnan always championed the right of all men to live in . .
(D) metro city
Ans (B) dignity
10. Dr. Zakir Hussain had also served as the …………….. of Bihar.
(A) chief minister
(B) home minister
(D) deputy CM
Ans (C) Governor
11. How long did Dr. Zakir Hussain live?
Ans (C) 72
12. What was the tenure of Dr. Zakir Hussain as the president of India ?
Ans (A) 1967-1969
13. Dr. Zakir Hussain pledges himself to the service of the totality of India’s …….?
Ans (B) culture
14. As a president, Dr. Zakir Hussain was preceded by
(A) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(B) Dr. Radhakrishnan
(C) Mahatma Gandhi
(D) V.V Giri
Ans (B) Dr. Radhakrishnan
15. Dr. Zakir Hussain sees …………. aspects of work.
Ans (B) two
16. On which occasion did Dr. Zakir Hussain delivered the speech?.
(A) taking oath as the governor of Bihar
(B) taking oath as the V.C of JMI
(C) On republic day 1968
(D) taking oath as the president of India
Ans (D) taking oath as the president of India
17. Dr. Radhakrishnan brought to the presidency a …… equipment.
Ans (C) mental
18. Dr. Zakir Hussain entered the office in the spirit of …….. Humility.
Ans (B) prayerful
19. is the prime instrument of nation building:
(C) Foreign Help
Ans (B) Education
20. ……..was the role model of Dr . Zakir Hussain.
(A) Dr. Radha Krishnan
(B) Hari Singh
(C) Sardar Patel
Ans (A) Dr. Radha Krishnan
21. Dr. Zakir Hussain delivered his speech in
Ans (C) 1967
22. Dr. Zakir Hussain took oath of loyalty to the……..
(A) Chief Justice
Ans (D) Constitution.
23. ……… brought a lot of erudition and wealth of knowledge to the presidency.
(A) Dr. Radhakrishnan
(B) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(C) V.V. Giri
(D) P. Mukerjee
Ans (A) Dr. Radhakrishnan
24. Dr. Zakir Hussain took the oath as the………
Ans (A) President
25. Dr. Zakir Hussain was a great………
Ans (A) Nationalist
26. “Bharat is my Home” is written by………
(A) Dr. Zakir Hussain
(B) V.V. Giri
(C) Ravi Soni
(D) Sardar Patel
Ans (A) Dr. Zakir Hussain
27. Dr. Zakir Hussain feels greatly obliged to the people of.………
Ans (A) India
28. What, according to Zakir Hussain, is the prime instrument of national purpose?
Ans (D) Education
29. The People have chosen to make me the head of this family for a certain time. Who says this?
(A) Dr. Zakir Hussain
(B) Kamala Das
(C) Pearl S. Buck
(D) Manohar Malgaonkar
Ans (A) Dr. Zakir Hussain
30. English language is.………than Sanskrit and Persian.
Ans (B) younger
31. Bharat is My Home’ is written by.………
(A) Mahatma Gandhi.
(B) Zakir Hussain
(C) Martin Luther
(D) Kamla Das
Ans (B) Zakir Hussain
32. According to Dr. Zakir Hussain, the value remains.………. valid.
Ans (A) eternally
33. Dr. Zakir Hussain says that education is a.………. instrument of national purpose.
Ans (A) prime
34. Dr. Zakir Hussain entered the office of the president is a spirit of total..……….
Ans (C) dedication
35. The Indian culture is the best example of.……….
(C) unity in diversity
Ans (C) unity in diversity
36. The past is.…….. The past is not .………
(A) dead and static
(B) alive and dynamic
Ans (A) dead and static
37. The word erudition’ stands for.……….
(B) great knowledge
Ans (D) greed
38. When did Dr. Hussain deliver his speech?
(A) Independence Day
(B) Republic Day
(C) when he took oath as president
(D) Army Day
Ans (C) when he took oath as president
39. Earlier he had served as.……
(A) Governor of Bihar
(B) Chief Minister of Punjab
(C) Governor of West Bengal
(D) Governor of Assam
Ans (A) Governor of Bihar
40. Dr. Zakir Hussain was long associated with.……
Ans (B) education
41. Power should be used only for:
(A) making money
(B) moral purpose
(C) own interest
(D) material gain
Ans (B) moral purpose
42. “The family is big and is constantly growing at a rather inconveniently fast pace” is from:
(A) Bharat is My Home
(B) The Earth
(C) How Free is the Press
(D) I Have a Dream
Ans (A) Bharat is My Home